Shimadzu FluoroSpeed 120
Integrated Local-controlled R/F System
The FluoroSpeed 120, is designed for X-ray TV fluoroscopy, Spot-filming, I.I. indirect radiography, Digital R/F and Bucky radiography, features high performance, high quality and reliability.
It is designed with automated functions to increase the accuracy and speed of patient positioning, decreasing the actual examination time. Utilizing the latest in system engineering and technology, the compact design of the FluoroSpeed 120 reduces both installation space and cost. Shimadzu's extensive design and technology expertise makes this FluoroSpeed 120 reliable and flexible, meeting your clinical needs of today and tomorrow with future upgrade capability
- 4 Way Power Assisted Movement - The spot film device is assisted 4 way by servo motor assisted drive system allowing for quick and easy positioning.
- Multi-Format Spot Filming Device accepts from 14"x14" to 8"x10" cassette size. A variety of exposure formats up to a 9 on 1 division can be selected by the operator.
- Intelligent Cassette Loading Mechanism - when loaded the cassette is automatically centered and, at the same time, the cassette size is identified and the applicable film format is selected.
- Functionally Designed Spot Film Device
- APR Selection
- Fluoro-time reset
- Selection of film density
- Wide Coverage Spot Film Device Movement - The SFD has a wide range of movement, 80cm longitudinally, 25cm laterally, and 31cm in the compression travel. Patient positioning is easy and fast. thus facilitating higher patient examination throughput.
- 4-Way Tabletop Movement - The 210cm long tabletop of the FluoroSpeed 120 offers 4 way movement with 152cm vertically and 20cm laterally to a cover wide examination area.
- Variable Tilting Speed - The table tilts from 90degrees vertical to 15degrees trendelenburg. The tilting speed is variable with soft-start and soft-stop function. The table is designed to automatically stop in the horizontal position.