About Core Medical Imaging
Since 2000, Core Medical Imaging has been steadily making a difference in the Northwest by providing healthcare professionals with leading edge digital X-ray technology, along with the knowledge and support to ensure their imaging is as reliable and cost effective as possible. We provide sales and service solutions to hospitals and clinics all across Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. Our main office is located on the northern end of Lake Washington in Kenmore, WA.
We believe that efficient, flexible, high quality medical imaging is one clear path to better diagnosis, better treatment, and better health.
Core Medical Imaging does not build radiology equipment; we build relationships with practitioners, therefore our focus is squarely on our customers needs. Our mission is to provide access to technology that will help them deliver the best possible care to their patients by enhancing their imaging capabilities in a fiscally responsible way.
Most of our competitors have a sales division and a service division. This is where we are fundamentally different; when it to comes to sales and service, there is no division. Core Medical Imaging is a group of professionals who know that working in close partnership with each other and our customers is in everyone’s best interest.
At Core Medical Imaging, all of our service engineers are highly trained, certified, and market tested. We specialize in the sale and installation of: DR Rad Rooms, CR, CT, Portable DR, R/F Rooms, PACS, and surgery C-Arms.
Core Medical Imaging's Important Facts
At Core Medical Imaging We...
- Provide top notch medical digital imaging solutions to hospitals, clinics and imaging centers in the Pacific Northwest.
- Specialize in Digital Radiography (DR), and Radiographic and Fluoroscopic solutions and service.
- Employ expert staff averaging over 25 years of experience in the medical imaging field, right here in the Northwest.
- Can take your wish list for a cost effective, efficient, state of the art imaging center and make it a reality, through Core Medical’s comprehensive customer service, and product solutions.
- Customize equipment combinations advantageous to customer needs.
- Take your project from competitive bid to room planning, installation, training and service.
- Have experience with retro-fits and antiquated as well as modern facilities large and small.
- Have a users list and product lines that speak for themselves.
- Retain current market leadership in DR with over 155 plates installed in the Pacific Northwest.
- Are responsive to industry innovations and are able to pass advances along to the customer rapidly.
- Provide our products and services to customers in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana.