As a valued member of the Core Medical Imaging team, you will be part of a strong, local company providing world-class products and solutions that include conventional and digital X-ray, cardiovascular, PACS, CT and women’s healthcare products.
Benefits: We offer the most competitive compensation package in our industry including base salary, un-capped commissions, annual bonuses, sales awards including company-sponsored trips, health benefits, 401(k), and comprehensive training programs. Our manufacturers provide online support including up-to-date critical documentation, technical information, training and applications.
As an equal opportunity employer, Core Medical Imaging does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, creed, color, sex, age, disability or national origin. Core Medical Imaging only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Field Service Engineer*
[ Note: We are not looking for a new Field Service Engineer at this time, but we are still accepting resumes from qualified applicants and we will get in touch with you as soon as a new position opens up. Thank you! ]
Responsibilities: Installation, service and customer support for our imaging and PACS products. Also must establish/maintain excellent customer relations, represent the company in a professional manner, and assist with customer training. Involves on-site diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of electro-mechanical equipment, x-ray systems, and computer systems at various customer locations. Must be diligent in reporting, recording service activities, show initiative, motivation and responsibility.
Generous compensation offered including healthcare benefits, and a 401(k).
- Associates Degree in electronics or formal electronic vocational training
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics a plus Military training accepted.
- Experience as a field service engineer in medical x-ray is required
- Computer skills recommended with experience in Windows OS, networking, and DICOM Must accept “on call” rotation
- Must be able to lift and manipulate equipment weighing up to 100 pounds
- Must have outstanding customer relationship skills, ability to produce under pressure, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and advanced problem-solving skills
- Continuing education training courses required and provided
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
And we'll get back to you within 48 hours.