As a valued member of the Core Medical Imaging team, you will be part of a strong, local company providing world-class products and solutions that include conventional and digital X-ray, cardiovascular, PACS, CT and women’s healthcare products.
Benefits: We offer the most competitive compensation package in our industry including base salary, un-capped commissions, annual bonuses, sales awards including company-sponsored trips, health benefits, 401(k), and comprehensive training programs. Our manufacturers provide online support including up-to-date critical documentation, technical information, training and applications.
As an equal opportunity employer, Core Medical Imaging does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, creed, color, sex, age, disability or national origin. Core Medical Imaging only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Field Sales Representative - Medical Imaging
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Sell products and services by scheduling appointments, assessing clients’ needs and presenting the optimal solution.
- Understand the clients' buying habits, purchasing cycles and their corporate profile.
- Develop strong rapport with our client base including multiple levels of personnel within hospitals, private offices and clinics.
- Conduct and present excellent sales presentations, benchmark proposals and product demonstrations.
- Conduct yourself in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Maintain and support existing customers in the territory.
- Prospect for new business to further the expansion/growth of the company.
- Maintain and grow knowledge of industry trends, technology as well as our own products and those of our competitors.
- Promote company image and products at business events.
- Minimum of two years business-to-business proven sales performance.
- Knowledge of general sales techniques and the ability to conduct negotiations.
- Ability to identify new business sources/entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
- Strong communication, presentation, written and PC skills are required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required, advance education a plus.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Knowledge of medical imaging a plus.
- Excellent telephone skills.
Field Service Engineer
Oregon (Portland to Eugene)
Responsibilities: Installation, service and customer support for our imaging and PACS products. Also must establish/maintain excellent customer relations, represent the company in a professional manner, and assist with customer training. Involves on-site diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of electro-mechanical equipment, x-ray systems, and computer systems at various customer locations. Must be diligent in reporting, recording service activities, show initiative, motivation and responsibility.
Generous compensation offered including healthcare benefits, and a 401(k).
- Associates Degree in electronics or formal electronic vocational training
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics a plus Military training accepted.
- Experience as a field service engineer in medical x-ray is preferred
- Computer skills recommended with experience in Windows OS, networking, and DICOM Must accept “on call” rotation
- Must be able to lift and manipulate equipment weighing up to 100 pounds
- Must have outstanding customer relationship skills, ability to produce under pressure, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and advanced problem-solving skills
- Continuing education training courses required and provided
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
And we'll get back to you within 48 hours.