AeroDR LT delivers more than a fast, high quality image in a wireless digital flat panel. It provides unparalleled versatility to address all your Primary Imaging needs. This next generation wireless detector is robust and water resistant for reliable high capacity imaging to help maximize outcomes in productivity, patient satisfaction and return on investment.
Whether you are imaging in a radiology room, at the patient bedside, the ER/Trauma, the OR, or ICU/CCU, you need a reliable solution that provides fast, high quality patient imaging. The AeroDR LT is a smart wireless DR solution that can be used in most rooms and portable X-ray systems, delivering added economic value by extending the life and value of existing radiology rooms and solutions. AeroDR LT is easy to carry and easy to position with its lightweight (5.5 lbs.) and grip strips right on the panel—helping increase both patient satisfaction and technologist productivity. AeroDR LT delivers the best of both worlds to general radiography applications: the versatile performance of the AeroDR ST with the durability of the incredibly durable AeroDR XE … all from one of the most reliable names in Primary Imaging—Konica Minolta Medical Imaging.
With AeroDR LT exams can be performed faster with image preview in one second and fully processed images in as little as six seconds. It is compatible with most X-ray devices with the AeroSync automatic exposure detection. Roaming capabilities allow AeroDR LT to be used and shared between fixed and portable X-ray devices. Handy grip strips make the panel easier to position and its lightweight 5.5 lbs. design makes this FPD simple to handle.
Primary Imaging can take its toll on wireless flat panels. The AeroDR LT is designed to withstand the bumps, drops, loads and liquids found in ER/Trauma rooms, ICU/CCU units, or at the patient’s bedside. Featuring a weight to load ratio — up to 661 lbs. — and the highest bend and liquid resistance in it’s class, AeroDR LT is built to withstand continued use in most environments. Completely sealed with no external battery, AeroDR LT can be wiped clean with approved cleaners after each use to fulfill your hospital’s infection prevention protocols.
Avoid unplanned downtime and achieve greater productivity with the reliable AeroDR LT. Our lithium ion capacitor charges in 13 minutes to provide 4.1 hours or 150 images 3,4,5. Built-in panel drop sensors and monitoring provide ongoing data on panel handling,
so you can avoid catastrophic failures, reduce repair costs and gain peace of mind. With Aero Remote, you can even perform initial diagnostic checks without calling for support. In addition, as the lightest panel in its class at 5.5 lbs. and with convenient grip strips, the AeroDR LT is easier to handle.
- Shorter charge time: 13-minute charge for 4.1 hrs. of use
- AeroSync – Automatic Exposure Detection
- The flexibility and strength to hold up to 661 lbs. on a bed
- Liquid resistance, IPX6 compliant
- Grip sheets to aid handling
- One second preview, six second cycle time
- Power, speed and simplicity of operation ideal for general radiography
- Lightest panel in its class: 5.5 lbs. including built in power capacitor
- Simple and reliable for Primary Imaging
- Static loads have no effect on images and detector even when applied directly. The measurement method based on Konica Minolta’s standards. The maximum patient weight performance of this product does not guarantee that product damage or failure will not occur.
- The product may fail to maintain its waterproof performance (equivalent to IPX6) if it has been dropped. The waterproof performance of this product does not guarantee that product damage or failure will not occur.
- The performance may vary depending on component configurations and usage environments. The performance described here is obtained during exposures with an X-ray generator.
- Three exposures per examination; in a five-minute cycle examination (with the positioning time assumed of 20 seconds); exposures with an X-ray generator.
- The performance described here is expected when fully charged. The performance level may fluctuate depending on the usage environment and frequency of use (the ability to always obtain the performance described here is not guaranteed).
- The information, specifications, and product appearance contained herein are subject to change without notice.
- The company names and product names contained herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.