Easily make the move to digital radiography. The Solution consists of a tablet* and choice of a wireless CXDI Digital Radiography (DR) System, which includes CXDI Control Software NE. The CXDI Control Software NE's auto-detection mode allows the CXDI detector to automatically detect X-rays at exposure without the use of a typical X-ray generator interface. The tablet's unique Wi-Fi®capability allows end-users to communicate wirelessly with both the CXDI detector and the DICOM® network. Images can be acquired from the CXDI detector while previous images are simultaneously sent to PACS.
- Solution comprised of the tablet, CXDI Wireless DR System, and CXDI Control Software NE
- Tablet has rugged construction and is drop and scratch-resistant
- Built-in disaster recovery capability in the tablet allows you to backup and restore onsite within minutes
- The CXDI DR Systems incorporate the Canon LANMIT® (Large Area New Metal-lnsulator Semiconductor) technology and a proprietary glass substrate for high-resolution, high-contrast images.
- The CXDI Wireless DR Systems have a Csl scintillator that optimizes light channeling and produces high-quality images at a low X-ray exposure to the patient.
- CXDI Control Software NE provides quick image confirmation and timely network distribution, supports multiple study acquisition, can be easily tailored to individual clinical preferences, and helps provide the delivery of consistent, high-resolution image with the Canon CXDI Digital Radiography Systems.
- CXDI Control Software NE includes streamlined workflow, stitching, and enhanced visualization protocol (EVP)
Available to quote now. Product availability mid-September.