Introducing the e-view and e-view MP Fluoro System – X-ray imaging for GI/ERCP and image guided endoscopic and GI procedures. Rather than modifying an existing imaging platform, such as a mobile C-arm, Omega has developed a completely new system concept, optimized for guidance in ERCP and GI procedures. The result is "best in class" performance in a completely integrated solution. From the integrated C-arm, table, and imaging system to top of line scatter radiation protection – it’s about ease of use, integration and safety .But it’s also about developing an environment which benefits everyone – Fully configurable elevating monitor booms deliver strain-free, eye-level viewing; our exclusive above-the-table flat panel and under-table lead shielding provide an added level of radiation protection to you and your team; the specially-designed tables intuitively allow better patient positioning and are height-adjustable; shock-absorbing floor mats offer physicians, nurses and technicians comfort and flexibility; powered C-arm and table move where you want them, providing unlimited sight flexibility to deliver therapy. Our exclusive 800-pound capacity table (with extra width) accommodates all patient shapes and sizes; when fluoro is not needed, the C-arm swings completely out of the way for full patient access. All of this allows for seamless, patient-focused care.The original e-view is the Gold Standard for ERCP Fluoro systems… It’s powerful, refined, compact and cost effective.
- Exclusive Scatter Radiation Protection
- ERCP Motorized Table for Patient Positioning
- C-arm easily pivots out of the way for Full Patient Access
- Increased Visibility with Large Field of View Flat Panel
- Remarkable Image Quality
- The e-view MP is Multi-Purpose offering more flexibility and built on the success of the e-view platform. The e-view MP is the only system on the market designed to handle the most complex endoscopic therapies along with a comprehensive array of other diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
The e-view MP is equipped with all the great benefits found in the e-view along with:
- An Expanded Procedure Portfolio
- Serves a Diverse Population