SCENARIA View 128 is a powerful premium performance CT solution that provides dependable routine application capabilities with available advanced clinical modules for Interventional CT, extended coverage Shuttle Scanning (for Perfusion Exams), Cardiac CTA and Dual Energy examinations. The View employs 64 discrete detector and electronics channels over a 40mm detector coverage and reconstructs up to 128-slices per scan rotation.
Unique and clinically valuable capabilities of the View include:
- Hitachi’s Iterative Reconstruction capability “IPV”
- The industries widest optimized 80cm gantry aperture, a more powerful 84kW generator provides up to 700mA operation
- The advantages of the standard Auto Lateral Shift Table enables ±10cm lateral shift (20cm total shift range) providing easier and more accurate positioning of the patient’s anatomy of interest at the scan Field of View’s iso-center where spatial resolution is better than off-center
- HiMAR metal artifact reduction minimizes objectionable metal induced artifacts
- The View includes XR-25 Dose-Check control and is XR-29 Smart-Dose Compliant, while providing FDA 510(k) Cleared Indication for use for Low-Dose CT lung Cancer Screening
Lateral Shift table, +- 10CM
IntelliCenter Auto-Lateral Shift Table is the only standard table that can shift ip to +- 10cm laterally (20cm total range) to:
- Assist patient positioning
- Reduce dose*
- Improve spatial resolution
Multi-Bowtie filter size selection, based on anatomy to be imaged, reduces radiation dose* in areas outside the filter's field of view. When used together with the auto lateral shift table, off center anatomy can be brought to iso-center and the smallest bow-tie filter utilized.
Higher Data Sampling Rate
SCENARIA View's higher data sampling rate provides faster anatomic coverage without scarfing image quality and reduces motion artifacts.
Wide 80cm Gantry Aperture
A more open 80cm gantry aperture spaciously accommodates the most challenging patients.
550 lb Table Weigh Capacity
Higher standard weight capacity to accommodate larger patients up to 250 kg (550 lb.)
Lower Dose Techniques
IPV- Iterative Reconstruction
IPV is Hitachi's Next-Generation "vision modeled" iterative processing that overcomes a conventional IR weakness by maintaining normal image texture that better matches the Noise Power Spectrum (NPS) of IPV to conventional Filtered Back Projection (FBP).
Intelli EC Plus
Hitachi's proprietary 3D mA modulation technology, Intell EC, automatically modulates mA to lower individual patient dose levels depending on patient anatomy and size and considering the level of iterative reconstruction selected. Intelli EC Plus can be set to provide real-time control of mA to achieve a constant Noise Standard-Deviation in the resulting images.
Higher Data Sampling Rate
SCENARIA View's higher data sampling rate provides faster anatomic coverage without sacrificing image quality and it reduces motion artifacts.
Four settings support lower kV and dose based on individual patient size.
Lower kV provides lower dose for small and pediatric patients.
Reduced Dose for Cardiac CTA
ECG Dose Modulation reduces mA during the cardiac phases of a retrospectively gated exam that are not intended for image reconstruction.
Dose Reporting and Awareness
SCENARIA View provides both DICOM Dose Structured Report and a Simple Dose Report to satisfy the full range of your IT and physician reading dose reporting needs. Scenaria View includes Dose Check, compliant with NEMA XR-25, to monitor for exam doses that may exceed notice or alert levels.
Axial Snap-Shot Imaging
Pulses the X-ray "on" only during a phase of the cardiac cycle using prospectively gated step-and-shoot cardiac scanning - reducing radiation dose.